- Contents and collection methods of the information we collect
- How can we use the information we collect and the legal basis for our processing of this information
- How do we share information
- Your rights and how to access, update, and manage your personal information
- Link third party services and advertisers’ privacy policies.
- Our policy related to children
- International business and transfers outside Europe.
- Time when we kept your information
- Your information security
- Contact us
Effective March 1, 2018
Last revised on March 1, 2018
Capjoy’s mission is to connect to the world through games. We offer fun social entertainment experiences to people around the world. For our mission, we collect and use certain information from our players. For Capjoy In terms of open and transparent use of player information and respect for their privacy is very important.
2. Contents and collection methods of the information we collect
We will collect and store any information you provide to us, including the information you provide when you create your account or the player’s personal homepage.
About information you share directly with us
Some of our games or parts of our services may use a more traditional registration or account setup process, so you may be asked to provide us with the following information:
- Your first name and last name;
- Your username;
- Your gender;
- Your age or birthday;
- Your email address;
- password; and/or
- Other information to help us determine if you are logged in to your account or help us improve the quality of our services.
We may also ask you to create a player’s personal homepage that other Capjoy players can see. Your player profile may contain the following information:
- Your avatar;
- Your first name and last name;
- Your game username;
- Your gender;
- Your profile (such as your age or age);
- The approximate location information you provided;
- A link to your personal homepage on various social networking sites;
- Details of the game you are experiencing; and/or
- The Capjoy Player ID created by Capjoy and used to identify your game account (on Capjoy.com, your Capjoy Player ID will appear in the URL of your profile page)
Mobile phone number (including SMS messaging service), we will also collect and store this number if you provide it to us.
Information about your contacts
We will collect information about your contacts that you have provided to us, but you must first obtain their consent.
We may give you the ability to import address book contacts or manually enter contacts so that you can pass Capjoy The service finds your contacts and invites them to join us in our games or use our other services. You are obligated to obtain their consent before you choose to provide us with contact details. We may also be in other Capjoy Get your personal information when a user imports or enters a contact. We will use and possibly store such contact information to help you and your contacts communicate with each other through our services. If you wish to delete your contacts stored by us, please follow the instructions provided by the service and ask us to remove them from the system or Contact us. If you need to enter a password to allow us to access your address book, we will not save the password.
Information you generated using our services
We will collect information about how you use our services and how we interact with our services.
When you use our services, we collect information about how you use our services and how we interact with our services, such as when you play this game and how long you play, the features of the game that interact with you and Other players, your buying behavior, progress or level achieved, and other gaming activities.
If you choose to use the communication features in the Capjoy service, which allows you to communicate or share information with other players, then we will collect the information you have shared or shared. This includes:
- Participate in player forums and message boards;
- Your public post or comments left on other players’ profiles or game boards;
- Your non-public information or invitations to other players, whether through our website or through in-game mechanisms.
- You chat with other players (whether it’s instant messaging, live chat, or video); and/or
- Photos, drawings, or other user-generated content that you post.
We exchanged information, comments, pictures, drawings and others on these Capjoy servers at Capjoy User-generated content on the server is accessed, recorded, and/or archived in real time. We will use this information to protect the safety and well-being of our players; to protect Capjoy related to our services. Rights and property; conducting research activities; operating, improving, personalizing, and optimizing our services and player experience, including analysis through such data; managing and advertising at the same time. If required by law, we will ask for your consent.
We collect information about any purchases you make.
If you buy at Capjoy.com In-game virtual currency or items used in the game, our third-party payment processor will collect the billing and financial information needed to process your bill. This information includes your mailing address, email address, and financial information. Capjoy’s payment processor will not work with Capjoy Share your financial information, such as a credit card number, but may share with you our non-financial information about your purchase, such as your name, billing address, and purchased items.
Customer Service Communication
For any communication with us, we will keep records.
When you ask for help from our customer service team, we will collect and store the contact information (usually your name and email address) that you provide to you, your gaming experience or information about our service activities, and Your Capjoy player and/or social network ID Related information. We will also store a record of your communication with the customer service team and any information related to such communication in order to provide support and improve such services.
We have information about you from connected third-party applications, including social networks
If you access our games through your account with another company, or choose to associate your company’s accounts with our games, we will get some of your information from these companies, including social networks.
If you play Capjoy’s games or access our other services in an associated third-party app, or associate our services with any third-party app (including social networks such as Facebook), Capjoy Some information about you may be received from the provider of the third-party application. The information we receive depends on the Capjoy game you are playing, third-party apps, your privacy settings, and the privacy settings of your friends in third-party apps, as applicable.
For example, Capjoy may collect and store some or all of the following information from an associated third-party app provider:
- Your first name and last name;
- Your avatar or its URL;
- A user ID (such as your Facebook ID number) that may be associated with public information such as your name and avatar;
- Your friend’s user ID number and other public data;
- The email address you provide to third-party applications;
- Your actual location and the actual geographic location of the equipment used by our services;
- Your gender;
- Your birthday, age and/or age group;
- Information about your activity in an associated third-party app or through an associated third-party app;
- Other public information on third-party applications; and/or
- Any other information shared by you or a third-party application provider with Capjoy.
If you access our services from a third-party application or associate our services with a third-party application, you should read the terms of service and privacy policies of third-party applications.
If you are unclear about the information that a third-party application shares with us, please visit a third-party app to learn about its privacy practices.
Collection of cookies and other automated information
We, our service providers, and our business partners use these and other similar technologies to collect and analyze specific technical information, including:
- IP address;
- The type of computer or mobile device you are using;
- Platform type (such as Apple iOS or Android);
- The version of your operating system;
- Your mobile device identifier, such as your MAC address, Apple Advertising Identifier (IDFA), and/or Android Advertising ID (AAID);
- Application performance and debugging information;
- Your browser type and language;
- Guide page and exit page, and URLs;
- Clicks on an app feature or page;
- Time spent on an app feature or webpage;
- domain name;
- Login page;
- Accessed pages and their access order; and/or
- The status of the game on our service and the date and time of the event.
In some cases, we will associate this information with your social network ID or Capjoy user ID.
If you experience Capjoy games on your mobile device, in addition to your device identifier (described above), we will also collect the following information:
- The name associated with your device;
- Your country;
- Your phone number (if you provide one);
- Your specific location (with your consent);
- Your mobile contact (see information related to your contact for details) and/or if you agree;
- Information about Capjoy games and other third-party applications on your device.
If you want to modify your device’s privacy preferences, read about how to view, update, and manage your personal information.
We can collect information from third-party sources. When we collect information from third-party sources, we will let you know.
We may also collect or receive your information from other sources, such as third party information providers. We will use this information together with the information you provide directly, for the purpose of, for example, helping you to connect with your friends or to bring us closer to your interests when providing advertising services.
3. How we use the information we collect and the legal basis for our processing of this information
We use your information to supply, personalize, maintain, and improve the services you use; to maintain our business operations; to use, defend or establish our rights.
We use your information in accordance with several legal grounds, including fulfilling our contract, fulfilling our legal obligations for our legitimate business interests, or with your consent.
The information we collect and store is primarily used to provide you with the services you request and to improve the gaming experience, but also for other purposes. The purposes for which we collect and store information include:
- Improve and optimize our service and player experience;
- Create your game account and let you experience our game;
- Look for and recommend other Capjoy players to play games and provide you with personalized service;
- Talk to you about the services you are using, including game updates, new services, and promotions that we think may be of interest to you;
- Allow players to communicate;
- Provide technical support and respond to player inquiries;
- Protect the safety and interests of players;
- Protect the rights and assets of Capjoy related to our services;
- Prevent fraud and potential legal disputes and fulfill our Terms of Service ;
- Manage and promote text and behavioral advertising;
- Implement rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotions or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners;
- Fulfill our legal duties, resolve any disputes we may have with you or other players, and execute our agreements with third party support; and/or
- Expand research.
If you are located in a European country (as defined in Article 1 above), the legal basis for our collection and use of the above information depends on what this information is and we collect it. Situation.
However, we usually only collect your information in the event that you need to fulfill our contract with you (ie our Terms of Service) and deal with our legal interests (provided that it does not harm your interests and rights) ), or if we get your permission.
In some cases, we also have legal obligations or need to collect your information, or may need personal information in order to protect your immediate interests or the personal interests of another person (for example, another player).
If we ask you to provide information to comply with legal requirements or to sign a contract with you, we will usually ask you to provide your information. (For example, we ask you to provide a username to access the service, which will result in you creating an account under the Terms of Service), and if this is not the case, we will give you an explanation at the relevant time. We will also clarify whether the information is mandatory.
Similarly, if we rely on our legitimate interests (or the legitimate interests of any third party) to collect and use your information, we will enable you to clarify these legitimate interests at the relevant time (for example, personalizing our services and Marketing).
If you have questions or need further information about the legal basis for our collection and use of your personal information, please contact us.
4. How do we share information
When you use our services in the circumstances described in this section, we will share your information with third parties.
We will share your information with your friends and other Capjoy players so that you can interact with them while playing games.
We may share your information with third parties, including personal information, or allow third parties to collect this information through our services in the following situations:
Friends and other Capjoy players
Capjoy’s game and service support often encourages you to interact with other players. In most Capjoy games, if you experience a game (such as Facebook) through a social network or associated with a social network, you also play Capjoy on your social network. Friends of the game will see your name, photo, and player’s profile (this may include the information described in About information you share directly with us) and you In-game activity description (including any experience you have experienced Capjoy game).
In addition, in many Capjoy In the game, regardless of whether other players are friends on your social network, they can see your player’s personal homepage (as described above); a description of your in-game activities; and your communication within our service; And send you game requests or friend requests through our services or related social networks. For example, in In Capjoy card games, when you play on a game table, all other players at the same table can see your player’s personal homepage and send you in-game chat messages.
Third-party ads include behavioral pattern advertising and analytics
We will share some of your information with advertisers to customize the ads we are interested in when you use our services, so that we can provide some services for free.
We use advertising to enable us to offer some free games, game features and other services. These ads may include, but are not limited to, banner ads for the game board or the service itself, as in full-screen ads when converting actions and games, or by “third-party advertisers” providing “push walls” for virtual currency or by viewing ads as tasks to complete. In-game items, For example, registering an account with one of the advertisers, completing a survey, or completing a specific game level. The push wall is hosted by a third-party push wall vendor and these pushes are made by third-party vendors rather than Capjoy.
Without your consent, we will not actively share with third-party advertisers the personal information that directly identifies you for the direct marketing purposes of the advertiser.
When you use our services, in order for advertisers, advertising platforms, and push wall vendors to provide you with more relevant ads, they may collect or we may collect and share the following types of information with them:
- Performance data (such as clicks on an ad);
- Specific technical information (such as IP addresses, non-persistent device identifiers (such as IDFA), and non-identifying persistent device identifiers (such as hashed Android IDs);
- A special identifier, such as your social network ID or Capjoy player ID; and/or
- Background data about your gaming experience (such as your level and session duration).
In addition to providing you with relevant advertising, the information collected can be used to:
- Measure the effectiveness of your ads:
- Providing targeted advertising (in our services and out of service) that shows you products and services that are more appealing to you (such practices are called interest-based advertising or behavioral model advertising), You create a personalized experience; and / or
- Perform web analytics to analyze traffic and other player activity to improve your experience.
Advertisers or ad networks can collect this information with cookies and other similar tracking technologies, and they may use a single tracking technology or multiple tracking technologies.
Please note that after clicking on a third-party ad or push, you may be leaving a site or app controlled by Capjoy or a social network to experience Capjoy games.
Safety and Compliance
If necessary, we will share your information to ensure safety and compliance.
To meet the needs of providing services, your information, all your online communications with us and with Capjoy will be accessed and monitored, and such information will be disclosed in the following cases: /p>
- To comply with any applicable laws or regulations;
- We have good reason to disclose such information in response to the legitimate requirements of the public authorities, including for national security, law enforcement or legal process purposes (for example, court orders, search warrants or subpoenas);
- We determine that our services are currently used for criminal activities, publicly including reporting such criminal activities, sharing information with other companies and organizations to prevent fraud, reduce credit risk, and other security precautions;
- We have good reason to believe that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health and/or safety of you, others or the public; and/or
- To protect the rights or property of Capjoy or third-party applications, including the execution of our Terms of Service
Third-party service provider
We will share your information with our partner third-party service providers and business partners to provide you with our services.
We will share your information with third parties, these third-party companies to provide services on our behalf, such as payment processing, parsing, analysis, hosting, customer service, marketing and advertising optimization. We will also share your information with our third-party business partners who help us provide and optimize services such as our platform partners (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc.). When we share your information with third-party service providers and business partners, we ensure that we have the appropriate agreements to protect your information (according to applicable data protection laws).
Sell or merge
If we accept or evaluate an ongoing sale or merger, we will share your information with our stakeholders.
Other third parties
With your consent, we may share your information with other third parties.
5. Your rights and how to access, update and manage your personal information
User rights in European countries
If you are a user located in a European country, you have specific rights regarding your personal information.
If we collect and process your personal information with your consent, you can revoke your permission at any time. Withdrawal of your license will not affect the legality of any processing previously performed by us, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information for legitimate reasons, except with consent.
To manage Capjoy from your third-party applications or platforms that experience our games, such as Facebook, Apple, Google or Amazon, you will need to follow the instructions of the third-party application to update your information and Change your privacy settings. Please in here privacy management tool for Facebook applications.
You can also manage the collection and use of all aspects of your mobile device by visiting your mobile device’s Settings page or web browser and by checking access to each Capjoy game/app.
If one of our games collects information about a non-Capjoy app from your device, the game will give you an option to stop sharing this information with us, you can This is set in the Settings page.
Select to opt out of Capjoy’s sales contact
You can unsubscribe from third-party behavioral mode ads through your device’s settings and other third-party unsubscribe tools.
All unsubscribe tools described in this paragraph are provided by third parties and not by Capjoy. Capjoy does not control or operate such tools, but also will not affect the option to advertisers and other such tool vendors to offer.
Please note that you may still receive third-party ads within the Capjoy service after using these unsubscribe tools, but the ads you see may not be relevant to your interests.
We do not respond to the “Do Not Track” signal.
At present, there is no general agreement on how to interpret the “Do Not Track” signal for companies like Capjoy. Capjoy is currently unable to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, whether they are received by a computer or by a mobile device.
7. Link third party services and advertisers’ privacy policies.
use your information to a third party the way (in addition to our service providers to act according to our instructions outside) assumes no responsibility.
Our website and games may contain advertisements from “third party services”, such companies (except Capjoy Outside) may link ads to their own websites, online services, or mobile apps. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third party services. If you have questions about how such third-party services use your information, you should review their support and contact them directly.
8. Our child-related policies
We try to ensure that information is not collected from children.
Generally speaking, most of our services do not target children under the age of 13 (or children under the age of 16 in European countries) (collectively referred to as “children”). Children are not allowed to use these services and we do not knowingly collect any personal information about children.
While our services are not targeted at children, we may collect age information before allowing users to continue with certain services. For those users who confirm that they are children in the age-approval of my services, if we allow children to use these services, we will also provide a version of the service that does not collect, use or disclose “personal information” (eg “Children” As defined by the Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), unless COPPA allows, or obtains the consent of a legally valid parent.
If we inadvertently collect personal information from a child that is not a COOPPA exception, we will take reasonable steps to immediately remove it from our records.
9. International operations and transfers outside Europe
When you use our services, your personal information may be sent to Hong Kong or other countries. When transferring, storing and using personal information collected in a European country outside of a European country, we comply with our legal obligations and ensure that your personal information is properly protected or transferred to an “approved” area.
Important Note: Your personal information may be sent to Hong Kong or other countries when you use our services.
As part of our international business, for legitimate business purposes, we may pass personal information to our “associated entities”, ie with Capjoy Inc. Any other corporate entity that is under common ownership, or communicated to our business partners and service providers at any time. For example, Capjoy Inc. provides specific services to its associated entities.
We store the personal information about the players and visitors of our website on the Hong Kong server. At the same time, we may store such information on devices and servers in other countries. Personal information collected in European countries may be transferred to and stored at a destination in a country outside Europe. Our customers, our affiliates or our business partners or service providers located outside of the European countries may also process the data we hold. Among them, such personnel may be engaged in the following work (i) transaction and payment details processing, or (ii) Provide support services. When we transmit your personal information worldwide, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is handled securely and legally as described in this article. Please note that the law varies by jurisdiction, so the privacy laws of your information being transferred, stored, used or processed may differ from the privacy laws of your region.
The Capjoy entities and subsidiaries listed in our Privacy Shield Certification Record. We abide by the relevant privacy shield principles and all personal information received from participating European countries is based on the privacy shield framework.
Residents of European participating countries should directly raise any questions, concerns or complaints about the processing of Capjoy personal information or the privacy shield of Capjoy as follows:
You may exercise any right to correct, modify or delete information about you, see Your rights and how to access, update and manage your personal information.
We will do our best to answer your questions in a timely and complete manner and relieve your concerns.
When Capjoy receives the personal information specified by Privacy Shield and forwards it to a third party service provider acting as an agent on our behalf, according to the privacy shield, if (i) this agent does not comply with privacy Shield way to process information, and (ii) Capjoy Capjoy is responsible for the damage caused by this incident.
Capjoy is subject to federal trade commission investigation and enforcement powers regarding personal information received or transferred under the Privacy Protection Framework.
10. Information holding time
We will store your information for as long as possible in order to serve you, maintain our legitimate business operations, and/or exercise, maintain or establish our rights.
The length of time we retain your personal information depends on the reason we collect the information and how we use it, but we do not hold your personal information for longer than the time required to perform business purposes or legal requirements.
As long as you have an activated account with us, we will retain personal information about you and your account and/or our services you use. If you delete your account, we will take reasonable steps to delete this personal information. However, you acknowledge that after you close or that we delete your account with us, we may retain some information to enable us to perform our legal obligations or exercise, defend or establish our rights when necessary.
11. Your information security
We work hard to protect your information, but you can also make a difference.
If you have already registered your account directly at Capjoy, your profile information will be protected by the Capjoy account login password. For Capjoy It is very important to protect and maintain the security of your account. If you find any unauthorized use of the account, please notify us immediately. If you have forgotten Capjoy The password for the account, you can make a request to the service, and the service will send you instructions on how to reset the password. If you access our services through social networks and your social network accounts are hacked or otherwise compromised, this may result in others accessing or deleting yours without your permission. Capjoy game account. So, be careful to protect your social network account information, including your social network account password, to make it safe and secure. At the end of your use of Capjoy you used to access our services After the account and any social network accounts, we strongly recommend that you cancel the account.
When you log into your Capjoy account or enter your payment information, we and our third-party payment processor will encrypt this information as it is transmitted.
Although we have taken precautions to prevent possible security breaches in our services, our customer databases and records, completely secure websites or Internet transmissions do not exist. We cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other violations will be eliminated, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information as it is transmitted to our services. You are responsible for all transmission risks. If you have any questions about the security of our website, please Contact us.
13. Contact us
You can contact us with your questions, comments or concerns.